Franklin Club Member Parts For Sale
The H.H. Franklin Club provides 'For Sale' listings as a service to its members and others.
The H. H. Franklin Club publishes the information listed below solely as a convenience to its members. No endorsement is made by the Club or Region, no claim or warranty is made as to the accuracy of any of this information. No responsibility is assumed for any transactions resulting from this information.
April 18, 2020.
Franklin Lion Hood Ornament
Original Franklin Lion Hood Ornament. Sterling and bronze dated 1924 on back. Has been in my family since the 1940's.
Contact Ruby Foster. Phone 804 261-5504 or email at: email@example.com Thank you.
March 2, 2020.
Franklin Dealership Poster.
For Sale: Believed to be Franklin dealership poster. 40" X 53" thick paper stock mounted on linen. $1000. Contact Nicky Brewster 215-731-9200 Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 23, 2019.
Complete set of Air Cooled News.
Complete set of original Air Cooled News from #1 to the present issue. Belonged to the late Frank Hantak. $1,500.00 negotiable plus shipping. Contact Greg Hantak at 214-354-7346 or Email at email@example.com
December 7, 2018.
Series 12 and 13 new replacement Zenith updraft carburetors.
Designed to replace the original potmetal Stromberg T-2 on all Series 12A and B, and all potmetal T-2, U-2 used to mid production Series 13. After many decades the original potmetal carbs are cracking and becoming unsafe to use as a result of intergranular corrosion. The potmetal used in the 1920's and early 1930's is porous. It is slowly corroding from within and expanding/cracking.
These are new manufacture, diecast updraft carburetors have the correct size venturi and jetting for all Franklin Series 12A, B, and Series 130. Plus a model is available for the larger Series 135/137 engines.
- Bench set and ready to bolt-on updraft that uses all the original hand and foot controls.
- Simple and decades-proven design.
- Original air filter fits right on.
- Adjustable idle speed, idle air/fuel mix, and high speed fuel jet, that work the same as the tuning procedures covered in the Franklin Operator’s Manuals.
- Fuel-proof rubber tipped float needle for leak-free sealing when the engine is shutoff.
- Same 1/8 inch pipe thread as original fuel line inlet fitting.
- Vacuum controlled accelerator and power enrichment circuits.
- Dust seals an throttle and choke butterfly shafts.
- Comes with new mounting gasket, nuts, and lock washers.
Note, these are not stationary/industrial engine carburetors, like many that are turning up installed as replacements in the past. With these there is no need to over-adjust the main jet too-rich for cruising conditions so as to compensate for being too-lean during acceleration and hill climbing because previous replacement types lacked those fuel circuits. These are specifically designed and sized with all the correct fuel circuits needed to smoothly handle all Franklin driving conditions with the proper air/fuel ratios.
For more info contact,
October 4, 2018.
1918-1922 Framklin front and rear axles
Near as I can tell these are 1918 - 1922 - Springs good for patterns but rough-most brackets good- Oil still in rear axle-aluminum differential cover has a few minor dings - Email with questions - May be able to deliver to Hershey.
Email Corey White at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 5, 2017.
Crank Hole Cover.
FOR SALE. I have recently taken a crank hole cover and have had it re-manufactured into a bronze casting with a 3/8"-16 threaded rod on the reverse side. The threaded portion came from the sprue that was formed to get the molten bronze down to the cover area. The casting looks like the dwg. # 45103 from the Franklin Co. library and was cast from an original Franklin crank hole cover. The casting was then painted with a coating of special paint instead of chroming it.
The outline of black that is shown can be applied or the entire casting can be left for the purchaser to get chromed. Cost is $75.00 per cover.
Augie Vorndran III
805 County Line Rd.
Ontario, NY 14519
February 7, 2016
Lots of Parts and supplies from James Drew. Click here to email questions or to contact James Drew at email@example.com. There are approximately 80 photos of 1932 Franklin car parts and prices. Click here to see the photos. It totals up to approximately $16,000. He would much prefer to make one sale for the entire lot either to one person, or to a group of people, and for that he would cut the asking price in half. The parts are stored in Batavia, NY.
1. Sheet Metal Parts, $55
2. Ft Rest Valve Washers Sprints Window and Door Handles Courtesy Lamps,$450
3. Hood Louvers, Main and Rod Brgs, Timing Chain, Step Plates, Valves, Tool Kit, Misc Gaskets $300
4. Gas and Temp Gage Script Spr Louver Door Planetary Gear, Tail Light Lenses Rocker Pins and Guides Windshield Support $350
5. Hood Holddown $50
6. Running Bd Supp Steering Column INt. Wood Cowel Lights Windshield Frame Battery Door Cover Frt Stab Bar, Sp Tire Holddown Oil Dip Stick, $350
7. Windshield Supp Misc Chrome Strips Rocker Arm Intake Exhaust Manif, Rear axle, Steering Col Supp $500
8. Rain Gutter Vinyl Upholstery approx 2y yds 42 in wide $100
9. Windshield Stantions, Castings for spare tire, Door Latches and Wedge $250
10. Top Pivot Bolts and Holddown Scr Chrome Washers, Rumble Adj for Lid, Windshield Wiper Sleeve Pivot,Windshield Knobs and Arms, Hood Washers, Turn Signal Mechanism, 2 Chassis Serial Nos, 2 Running Bd Lights $800 #10-13
11. Asst Lt Bulbs, Running Bd Lights and Gaskets, Cowl Lights and Lense, Courtesy Lights Switch
12. Air Cleaner, Ignition Switch, Temp Gauge Cable
13. Fuse Holder, Door Latch, Dash Bd Switch, Tail Lamp Brkt
14.Tail Light Parts, Cowl Lights and Lenses, Mts for Cowl Lights Hardware and sockets $250
15. Cyl Assys, Rocker Arms, Valves, Cooling Fan and Brkts #15-17 $750
16. Main Brg Cap, Cam Shaft Brg Holder, Hood Louver Doors
17. Crankshaft Frt Pulley, Cam Shaft Brg Holder, Wheel Brgs, Hub Caps
18. Cowl Light Lenses $300
19. Misc Interior Wood $150 #19-22 $600
20. Mtr Mt, Tappet Covers,
21. Fender Brkts
22. Oil Pumps, Door Jambs, Cooling Fan Adapt, Shock Absorber
23. Misc Int Wood,Dist Tube, Spare Tire Mt #23-24 $350
24. Timing Gear, Door Hinges, Splash Apron Mts 25. Pistons, Conn Rod with Piston, Frt Engine Timing Cover, 1 Set Used Brgs #25-27 $500
26. Pistons, Bell Hsgs
27. Clutch Actuating Lever, Pistons with Wrist Pins
28. Cam Shafts, Mold for Tireholddown with brkt screws $550
29. Trunk Brkts, Carbuertor, Strongberg, Carter, Choke Cable,L Handles for Trunk #29-30 $450
30. Windshield Knobs, Gas Gage, Chrome Bezel, Asst Gaskets
31. Coolant Ducts with Clams, Window Knobs, Rumble Seat Handle, Donuts for Window Oper, tie Rod end, Steering Column Brkt 2 Steering Wheels $1200
32. Running Bd Brkts, Brake Fluid Reservoir, Vac Tank Holder, Window Moldings, Battery Holder $200
33. Hood Side Panels $200
34. Elec Fuel Pump, Starter Sol. Starter Button, Mtr Meter, Fuse Holder $350
35. Floor Boards, Valve Springs and Washers, SpareTire Lock $100
36. Door Window Shades, Int Wood Trim, Piston, Defroster Fan, Door Hinge, Exhaust Valve and Springs,Intake Valve and Springs, 1 piece Acc. Linkage $250
37. Horns $275
38. Bell Hsg,Cross Member $250
39. Front Seat Cushion $100
40. Asst Lights Monogram $100
41. Pattern Rear Window Curtain (Auburn) 2 Bezels and 1 Lens for Lamp, Carb not complete, Misc Transmission Parts,1 pc chrome for hood $150
42. Gas Tank Sending Unit, Sun Visor Pattern, 6 Hub Caps $350
43. Misc Engine Parts, Body Mt, Bumper Brkts $200
44. Piston with rods, Pistons without rods,Body Brtks $300
45. Asst Hd Lamps without Lenses (Twilite) Paragon Hd Light with and without lenses $400
46. Headlights Twilight and Paragon $350
47. Lumax Hd Light S-7, BLC t820 682J,Chassis Jack $250
48. Copper Hd Lamp, Tail Light Hsg Assy nolens, Master Cyl, Dashboard Pattern,Horn, $250
49. Asst Hd Lens and Reflectors (Twilight) for30-31 Franklin, 29-31 Marmon, 28-31 Peerless, Depressed Beam,Chevy Lens $300
50. Rear Axles, Door Jambs $250
51. Front Shell $100
52. Front Shell $50
53. Front Shell $25
54. Hood $100
55. Oil Pan $150
56. Back Fender $50
57. Back Fender $50
58. Back Fender $50
59. Front Fender $100
60. Air Deflector $150
61. Running Boards $100
62. Crankshaft $150
63. Eleptical Spring Full and Partial $100
64. Interior Door Panel Patterns $100
65. Splash Apron $200 for set (#65 and 66)
66. Splash Aprons R andL 67. Lock Rings $100
68. Cowl $250
69. Engine Cooling Shroud $100
70. Rt Rear Fender $100
71. Backing Plate and Brake Assy, Pedal,Brkt $250
72. Running Board $150
73. Rear Body Section for Sedan #73-75 $500
74. Rear body Section
75. Rear Body
76. Rt Hood Section, Lft Running Bd, Body Brkt $150
77. Grill and Center Insert $75
78. Gas Tank Shroud, Body Post $100
SIDEDRAFT ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE
ODYSSEY RESTORATIONS, INC.
We have recently re-run the following parts projects:
- Sidedraft engine & V/12 cooling baffles - Hasslen design, proven performance. 8 sets remain $49/set (2 sets required for V/12)
- Aircraft bronze exhaust guides - factory design guide with modern materials. Superior lubrication, cooler stem temps. longer life. $14.90 each, $89.40 per set. New run, 10 sets available.
- Tubular pushrod kit - The easiest, most cost effective way to rebuild the valvetrain with the benefit of quieter operation, less strain. Includes new pushrods, new lifters, fitted guides, tube modification, adjusters. Call for details.
- ** NEW** Spicer universal joint - fits Series 8 through Series 14, 2 per car. These are new Spicer crosses with needle bearings machined to fit the Franklin. Limited run. $37.50 each
Please note parts projects are run on an as-needed basis (as we need 'em, not you) and are available only at limited times. Purchase now to avoid missing out. All parts + shipping & handling. MN residents subject to 6.5% sales tax.
Other new & custom engine parts available. Engine restoration services, insert bearing conversions, camshaft grinding, cylinder & head rebuilding, Proven parts, designs, workmanship. All years, all Series. Please call. Tom Rasmussen, Odyssey Restorations, Inc. 8080 Central Ave. NE Spring Lake Park, MN 55432 763-786-1518 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1931 Series 15 Spring Pivot Bolt/Bushing Sets January 3, 2013
These bolts fit the 1931 OPEN EYE spring only, used on many, but not all 1931 Franklins. The OPEN EYE springs are identified by the large diameter (approx 1-7/8”) end caps.
1931 153 Open Eye Pivot Bolt Assembly Identification
Bolts are made to original specifications (drawing #53051), are case hardened and ground. Solid 660 bronze bushings replace the OEM steel-backed bushings which badly wore the pivot bolt after the bronze liner was worn.
- $32.95 per bolt/bushing
- $130 set of four (one axle)
- $250 set of eight (complete car)
We needed a set and made some extras. If you have a car with these springs – buy now.
Odyssey Restorations, Inc.
8080 Central Ave NE
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
Drum Puller -- Something new from Dick Gaskill, a drum puller - Can deduct $12.00 if you don't need calipers and $8.00 if you don't need the Thread file, contact Dick Gaskill, email@example.com or mail 14411 Ramblewood, Livonia, MI 48154-5336 or phone 734-591-2565 price $149.95
DECALS FOR DASH AND CIGAR SET - Looks just the ones Franklin manufactured. This picture shows a green color which is really reproduced as the original gold very well in the decal itself.
These decals were made on a 1.3 million dollar Heidelberg Press which handles the difficult job of printing metalic gold ink Price is $30.00 for complete set of 3 decals plus one extra one free for experimentation or marking alignment on dash. This will also give you insurance against any problem you might have. Decals will take clear finish without running the ink. These are not water decals but rather high quality prints on sticky material. Looks even better than originals at all viewing angles. Dick guarantees you will be pleased or return the decals for a full refund. Decals would look fine as final touch without any clear coat over them also. Write, call or e-mail Richard M. Gaskill, 14411 Ramblewood St., Livonia, MI 48154, 734.591.2565, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Pilots The Franklin manual states: "Use the two PILOTS for lining up the bolts" when changing a wheel and tire. Pictured here are the NEW PILOTS to make your tire changing easier. Order yours today, the set pictured are 9/16" - 18 thread, check yours before ordering. One set of 2 $15.00 plus postage of $1.50 per set. Make your check for $16.50 payable to: Richard Gaskill and mail it to: 14411 Ramblewood, Livonia, MI 48154-5336. Should you have any questions, e-mail them to: email@example.com
Franklin Parts by Hasslen
- Timing Chains - Series 10 through Series 18
- Gasket sets for engine rebuild
- Miscellaneous Gaskets
- Parts to build Gas Reserve and Supply for Series 10, 11 and 12
- Porcelain Franklin Service Station signs
- Fire Wall plates - Series 9 though Series 18
- Watson Stabilitator plates - three piece and rivets in set
- Walker body plates
- Parts to build mufflers - 1907 to Series 8 and 9A, 9B, 10A and 10B
- New carburetor top for Series 8 though Series 11
- Series 16 interior door handles
- Series 12 interior door handles
- Olympic interior door handles Olympic exterior door handles
- Belt buckles with Series 12 emblem
- Felt Valve oiler pads
- Cast aluminum brake and clutch pedals
- Series 12, 13, 14 and Olympic hub caps
- Series 15 and 16 hub caps are in the works now, call for information or to place your order. For more information or to order any of the above call or write Jeff Hasslen, 13311 95th St. NE, Elk River, MN 55330-7418 phone 763-441-7815
High Speed Gears for S-12 through S-19
(except S-17 & 18) December 28, 2008
This is the 4th run, over 100 sets sold, cruise at 60 MPH. We are ready to place the order for these 3.92-1 ring and pinion gear sets. If you have signed up in the past you should get an order form in the mail by the end of the year. If not please contact me for questions and ordering information. Price will be $968.00, ½ deposit at time of order, app. 6 months delivery.
763-441-7815 evenings and weekends
1929 Franklin right hand tail
New castings, machined, ready to paint. $107.00 each, shipping extra. Contact:
De Ruyter, NY 13052-9201
Spark coil and ignition instrument water shield
Spark coil and ignition instrument water shield for the Franklin models ranging from 10A-B to 11A-B. The part number in the catalog is #R-3383. I found, with some research, a small shield piece still intact, plans from the club (thanks to Jeff Hasslen), some patience and help from a good friend of mine. If anybody has an original of these I would be very interested to find out. In any case if there is an interest, I could make a short production. These would range in price around $60 to $80 and would be a great complement to the High Tension Rubber Escutcheons part # R-3409 escutcheon sold by the Club. I will bring some samples to the Trek.
23 Farnham Cr.
Ottawa, ON, K1K 0G1
11A chassis number plate reproduction
A 11A plate reproduction. (Sample of the whole and part of the finish art work.) With John Hasslen's support I have enlarged an original plate digitally 100 times, corrected letters and lines before reducing again to true scale. I am ready to undertake a run which will cost US $30 to $40 a plate, holes included on the correct aluminum thickness and finish (mirror). I need a serious show of interest before undertaking, if possible before the Trek.
23 Farnham Cr.
Ottawa, ON, K1K 0G1